Have you been wondering how to delete call history on Boost Mobile account? This is an important question to ask as it can help you stop snooping around and let people know that you are onto them.
When it comes to personal information, it is best not to share it with others.
Though many people may be tempted to peek into the call history of a person they have been dating, this is something that should be avoided and you should never do anything illegal.
There are several ways to remove this data from your account so that nobody else can view it. Here is one way that works well.
What is a call history?
Call history is a list of all the calls that you have made and received on your phone. This information can include the date, time, duration, and type of call.
If someone else has access to your phone, this data may be viewable for them in a web browser.
Even if you aren’t concerned about what others know about you, it is important that you delete this data from your account to avoid unwanted calls or messages.
You may also like: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android Using Google Drive
Why should you delete your call history?
The second most-requested question that people ask us is: “Why should I delete my call history?”
Well, there are several reasons that you should delete your call history. The main reason is your privacy. If you don’t want anyone to see your phone’s call history, you should delete it.
But How can I do that?
If you have a Boost Mobile phone, the answer is simple: You can delete your call history. In fact, it’s as easy as selecting the option to delete all calls when you are on your phone’s menu.
Why You Shouldn’t Save Your Call History?
A lot of people might be wondering why they should delete their call history. The answer is simple: If you save your call history, it will breach your privacy.
The call history tells a lot about you and people can easily find out who you are talking to if it’s saved on your phone. They can also find out where you live, which makes it easy for them to find and stalk you.
In addition to personal information, the call history also stores a ton of other data that could easily be leaked or stolen from someone who has this information.
So, it’s best to just delete the whole thing altogether so that no one else can access it.
How to Delete Call History on Boost Mobile Account?
There are a few steps that you can take to remove your call history from Boost Mobile without the help of a third-party tool.
First, you need to go into your phone’s settings. There are three different ways that you can go about this:
- Open the app menu on your device and select “Settings.”
- Head over to the home screen and click on “Apps” in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- You can also click on “Manage Apps” at the top of the screen when you open up Google Play Store on your device.
When in Settings, scroll down until you find “Call History.” If there is no option like this, then you do not have access to this feature.
In that case, delete all call history by entering *#06# into your dialer and hitting call.
The number is unobtainable from Boost Mobile as it is tied with Boost Mobile’s servers and cannot be accessed by anyone else except for Boost Mobile employees.
How do I block someone on Boost Mobile?
To block someone on your Boost Mobile account, follow these three steps:
- Go to the Settings menu at the bottom of your screen.
- Under “Blocked calls and messages,” choose “Add new blocked caller.”
- Enter the phone number from which you wish to block them and then choose “Block this Caller.”
What are the benefits of blocking someone?
One of the best ways to keep personal information private is to block a person. If someone annoys you by calling you again and again, then you can block his number. By blocking someone, you can avoid this annoying situation.
This can be done by following these steps:
- Go to the Boost Mobile website
- Click on “Call History”
- Click on “Blocking”
- Enter the number or name that you want to block and click “Block”.
- You will receive an email confirmation with a link for your confirmation code.
- Once you have entered the code, it will automatically block the contact in your phone’s call history.
What is the difference between deleting and blocking?
Both deleting and blocking are different ways to remove your personal data. Deleting removes the information that is on your account, whereas blocking prevents your personal data from being accessed.
Blocking is a “temporary” solution that can be used if you need to block someone from calling you. It will allow them to call you, but it will not let them access any of your personal information.
However, if you want to permanently delete your personal data, then you should follow the above-mentioned method.
To delete your personal information and make it unavailable to anyone else who might view it.
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen and select Settings from beneath them.
- Select Privacy & Security on this menu.
- Tap on Delete Account Data next to Call History.
- You will then have 30 days to verify your account with a password before permanently deleting all of your call history information.
What to Do if you’re still having trouble deleting your call history?
If you’re still having trouble deleting your call history, try one of these steps:
- Delete the app and re-download it.
- If you want to erase all data from your account, contact customer service at Boost Mobile and ask them to reset your account back to factory settings.
- If you’re still having trouble deleting your call history, contact customer service at Boost Mobile and ask them to delete the call history for you.
I hope you’ve got your answer about how to delete call history on boost mobile account. If have any other queries regarding boost mobile account, feel free to contact us through a comment. We will be very happy to help you. Thanks!