Voicemail has been around for a long time, but it still remains one of the most underrated features on any smartphone.
It’s great that you can access your messages from your desktop or laptop computer, but you won’t be able to hear any of them unless they come through on your phone.
The good news is that setting up voicemail is easy and takes less than five minutes. Here is a step-by-step guide for how to set up voicemail on Samsung s10 Verizon.
You may also like: How to Retrieve Voicemail on LG Phone
What is the difference between voicemail, text messaging, and email?
- Voicemail is a call-in service where you can record your voice and leave a message for someone.
- Text messaging is when you send a text message to someone using your smartphone.
- An Email is when you write something on the screen of your smartphone and send it to an email address.
How to Set Up Voicemail On Samsung S10 Verizon?
The Samsung Galaxy S10 is one of the most popular phones on the market. This phone has an amazing camera, a really cool design, and a fantastic speaker quality.
Samsung video calls are also incredibly high quality, which makes them a great choice for those who need to make video calls.
If you have the Samsung Galaxy S10, you’ll be happy to know that there is now an option to set up voicemail within the phone settings.
Here’s how to do it:
- From a Home screen, swipe up to access all apps then tap the Voicemail app.
- From the Voicemail inbox, tap the Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Settings then tap Standard greetings.
- Select a Voicemail greeting option then tap OK.
- For a custom voicemail, tap the Record icon to record a custom voicemail then tap the Stop icon.
- Then Tap Save
How do I send a message through my phone?
- Open the Messages app on your phone.
- Type in “*99” (without quotes)
- Press call
- Select Voicemail
- Enter your passcode
- Enter the number to which you want to send the voicemail
- Press save
- If you are using a SIM card, select whether or not you want to send it through a cellular connection and then press save
- You will hear the voice of your voicemail server, who will ask for confirmation that you want to send the message
Once that’s done, hang up and call back the number to which you sent the voicemail message from within your phone’s contact list
Voicemails saved on your phone can be accessed on your computer via Gmail or Outlook
How can I get my messages to play on my computer?
To get your messages to play on your computer, you need to set up Voicemail Assistant. This will automatically download messages from your voicemail inbox and send them to your email account. To do this:
- Go to the Apps tab on your phone and find “Voicemail Assistant”
- Tap “Enable”
- Go back to the main page, where you will find a link for “Set Up Email Account”.
- Click that link and follow the instructions.
Once you have completed these steps, all of your voicemails will be available in a unified inbox on any computer or mobile device with Internet access.
With all the different communication channels available to us, voicemail has become a thing of the past. We email, text, and speak to our voicemail all the time. But, who needs voicemail when you have all these other options?
The Samsung Galaxy S10 is a phone that comes with a voice and video calling and unlimited text messaging. And the good news is that it also has voicemail. So I think you’ve got your answer about “how to set up voicemail on samsung s10 verizon“.
If you have any other queries about Voicemail for Samsung S10, please feel free to let us know. We will be very happy to help you.