Have you ever wished you could send pictures and videos through the air like a boss?
Well, now you can!
With the help of MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), you can easily send photos and videos to your friends and family with just a few taps.
In this guide, we’re going to show you how to enable MMS on iPhone 5.
What is MMS and why is it useful for you?
MMS is a messaging service for sending multimedia messages. It’s also known as Multimedia Messaging Service or MMS.
These messages can include things like photos and videos that you’ve taken with your iPhone camera or sent from your computer.
The best part about MMS is the fact that it allows you to send images and videos without using data. That means you can send these messages without worrying about going over your data or paying too much to text when you could just send an image instead.
Your friends and family have to have an iPhone 5 or newer in order to use this feature.
But if they do have an iPhone 5, they can send pictures and videos back to you!
So if you want to make a fun video chat with a friend, MMS is the way to go! Just remember that if you’re sending pictures and videos, MMS costs more than regular texts on your phone bill.
How to Send Pictures and Videos Using MMS?
To send pictures and videos using MMS, you’ll need to have a compatible carrier. If you’re with Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T, your iPhone is compatible.
Otherwise, it’s time for a new device.
Once you have an eligible carrier, we can get started!
- Launch the Messages app from your Home screen
- Tap on the person that you want to send a message to
- Tap on the “Add a New Message” button
- Scroll down to the bottom of the conversation until you see “Message Options”
- Tap on “MMS”
- Tap on “Enable MMS
- Type in your message and tap send
- To send video or photo messages, tap on “Video / Photo.” Then tap on “Choose File.”
To take a video or photo, follow these steps:
- Tap on the camera icon
- Choose how long you want to capture footage
- Start capturing footage in front of an object by tapping once on the screen
- As soon as you see what you want capturing, pause recording by tapping once more
Why is my MMS not enabled?
There are a lot of reasons why MMS might not be enabled on your iPhone, including:
- You don’t have a data plan
- You’re using an older model iPhone
- The carrier you’re using doesn’t support MMS
- It’s a jailbroken or rooted device.
How to Enable MMS on iPhone 5
In order to send a picture or video to someone using MMS, you’ll need to first install the app from the App Store.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, open it up and follow the instructions on-screen to connect your phone number with your account.
After this, you’ll be able to easily send pictures and videos through MMS!
What is the benefit of this Setup?
The first benefit of this setup is that you’ll be able to send those precious memories with your friends and family more often. The second benefit is that you’ll be able to send those precious memories to anyone in the world, not just those you’re texting.
I hope you’ve got the solution about “how to enable MMS on iPhone 5“. If you have any questions regarding iPhone 5, leave a comment below and we’ll reply as soon as possible!
You may also like: How To Unlock LG T-Mobile Phone For Free